Have Fun. Be Responsible.
Gambling is a fun way to spend your time and relax a bit after a hard day of work. Most people think of it like that, however, for some, online gambling can become an issue. It can disrupt your life, and make you lose control of your reality if you are not responsible about it.
For the vast majority of our patrons here at rupeecasinos.in, they never face any problem. In fact, what we like to promote is as long as you are playing responsibly you will not have any issues or doubts. This loss of control can happen to anyone, at any time, so EVERYONE should be careful and be responsible for it.
We are committed to promoting and marketing gambling operators who believe this idea and create a safe and responsible online gambling experience for everyone. By following these simple steps, you can maintain a healthy level of online gambling:
- Gambling is a form of entertainment; it is by no means a fulltime job that helps you earn money.
- Losses will come…and go. Do not go chasing after them and trying to win them back. It is a natural part of any game.
- Set a budget for yourself. Have a limit of how much you are going to spend each week or month.
- Set a time limit for yourself. This will allow you to keep a track of how much time you are spending and ensure that you do not keep playing because you had a lucky streak or because you want to recoup your losses.
- Don’t use online gambling as a coping mechanism for your emotions. It is for having fun, it is not a replacement for anything.
It is your responsibility to exercise your willpower to keep control of the situation. No one is susceptible to addiction until they let the gambling control them. If you think you are vulnerable to this addiction, contact your online casino support team. They have all the necessary information and tools to help you get back on track.
How to Know if you’re Addicted to Gambling?
If you find yourself in a situation where you cannot abide by the rules for an enjoyable gaming experience that we stated above, then try and analyse your own behaviour.
- Are you spending more money on online gambling than you had initially set aside for it?
- Are you easily annoyed if there is any disturbance when you are gambling online?
- Are you always trying to chase your losses and can’t rest unless you do so?
- Are you losing the sense of time and playing longer than you had planned?
- Do you avoid talking about your online gambling activities if your closed ones question you about it?
- Do have trouble quitting when you are on a winning streak?
- Do you keep thinking about when you are going to play online all the time?
- Do you choose online gambling over your social life, family, friends, or work?
If you are having any of these issues, it is better to seek help before it is too late. Understandably, most do not want to seek advice out of embarrassment and stigma. But it is better to go for help in the early stages rather than get carried away to the point where there is no return. Online casinos that we have partnered with take this very seriously. They can help you if you reach out to them, without letting your friends or family know about it.
If you think you have a problem…
The first step is to acknowledge you have a problem and be completely honest with yourself. You should take back control of yourself and confront the issue head-on. You need to address your addiction before it consumes your life. Stand back for a bit and see what you are doing, resume control of yourself and quit playing until you feel like yourself again.
Never be Afraid to Ask for Help
If you wish to seek out non-judgemental and helpful people who can assist you with your issues, then visit these websites:
To help you further, here are a few tips that you can use if you ever feel that your life is getting out of control due to your online gambling.
- Ask someone whom you can trust with your money to help you budget your online spending on gambling websites.
- Make use of online tools to limit your deposits on online casinos.
- Reward yourself when you are keeping away from online gambling by spending it on yourself or on your family.
- Quit gambling if you feel that it is becoming overwhelming for you.
It is illegal for minors under the age of 18 to use online gambling websites. Most online casinos have age verification processes in place to curb underage online gambling, but you can do your bit to prevent your children from gaining access to these websites if you use it on your home desktop or shared device.